New Players!

You can post of any kind of Ultima Online chit-chat here
Forum rules
Please remember to be polite and respectful to staff and other users.
Spammers: Kindly do not post spam on our forums. It is rude and pointless. Thank you.
machinegunmatty

New Players!

Postby machinegunmatty » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:36 pm

Hello!
I've recently joined the server with two friends. My two friends are new to UO. I started in '99 but was soon banned after the release of Trammel. I was found guilty of killing Trammies with tinker trap boxes in my house. :twisted: I played on Pacific, and then Lake Austin.

So far I've really enjoyed what I have found on this server. Looking forward to getting my characters stronger so I can explore deeper into the dungeons. I don't have a lot of experience with PvP, but I'm eager to fight for a cause, be it good or evil!

Anyway, I just wanted to say Hail. I hope more people find this shard, and enjoy it as I have. See you in Sosaria!

David
Site Admin

Re: New Players!

Postby David » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:53 pm

Welcome to UOSP!

David
Site Admin

Postby David » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:30 pm

I forgot to mention that most player vendors are based in the shard museum which is run by Sturm. This is a large Palace which is just North of the Yew moongate. You should find most things you need there. Notably town and dungeon runebooks to help you get around and also crafted items and advanced pets if you play a tamer.

If there is anything you need that is not on a vendor please ask in our Discord channel.

Minoc is currently under siege by many melee monsters. Magincia is being attacked by the undead.

The player town of Cape Minoc is north of Minoc town on the High Plains.

David

lakerc

Postby lakerc » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:45 pm

Welcome to UOSP!

There are quite a few of us always happy to help folks getting started, just give a shout!

Return to “General UOSP discussion”