Evil / Hero System

You can post of any kind of Ultima Online chit-chat here
Forum rules
Please remember to be polite and respectful to staff and other users.
Spammers: Kindly do not post spam on our forums. It is rude and pointless. Thank you.
lakerc

Evil / Hero System

Postby lakerc » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:52 pm

I thought I would Post some information on the Evil / Hero System for those who may be interested.

I. GENERAL

II. How to Become Evil or Good:
Evil - You must go to any Shrine and say: "I am evil incarnate"
Good - You must go to any Shrine and say: "I will defend the virtues"

II.WARNINGS!!!
* Once you become Evil you Turn Red and it can not be Undone!

* If you kill and innocent as a Hero then you will lose your Hero Status!

III. EVIL POWER COMMANDS :twisted:

Black armor - Vidda K'balc - Invoking this power, then targeting an equipped piece of armor turns it true black. When unequipped, the item returns to its natural color.

Summon familiar - Trubechs Vingir - This conjures up a black wolf to serve as the evil's pet for a time. This pet is also evil, of course. It is about as strong as a Dire Wolf. You can only have one such pet at a time.

Unholy steed - Trubechs Yeliab - This conjures up a mystical black steed to serve as the evil's mount. The same restrictions apply as for the familiar. This steed is about as strong as a Nightmare. They last for 1 to 1.5 hours.

Blight - Velgo Ontawl - This targetable area effect power causes damage to all heroes in the range. Damage done lies in the 20-40 range.

Monster ignore - Velgo K'balc - This ability makes even aggressive monsters ignore the evil player for a time, unless they were already engaged in combat with them. Attacking or stealing from a monster will shatter the spell.

Unholy word - Velgo Oostrac - This power consumes a huge amount of lifeforce, but allows you to target a hero and simply kill them dead.

IV.GOOD POWER COMMANDS :D
White armor - Vidda K'balc - Invoking this power, then targeting an equipped piece of armor turns it white. When unequipped, the item returns to its natural color.

Summon familiar - Trubechs Vingir - This conjures up a white wolf to serve as the heroes pet for a time. This pet is also labeled [hero]. It is about as strong as a Dire Wolf. You can only have one such pet at a time.

Holy steed - Trubechs Yeliab - This conjures up a mystical white steed to serve as the heroes mount. The same restrictions apply as for the familiar. This steed is about as strong as a Nightmare. They last for 1 to 1.5 hours.

Bless - Erstok Ontawl - A targeted area effect spell that gives a temporary boost to stats to all innocents in range, except for guild enemies.

Holy shield - Erstok K'blac - A magical shield that shields the hero plus those standing directly next to him. Evils and monsters cannot pass the shield (though they can attack from outside it, or use magic or missiles to get past it).

Holy word - Erstok Oostrac - Like Unholy Word; This power consumes a huge amount of lifeforce, but allows you to target an evil and simply [*] kill them dead. No sphere nor lifeforce is granted for the kill.

brinn

Re: Evil / Hero System

Postby brinn » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:19 pm

what do hero or evil kill for points

how do I use powers?

thanks

I am having problems with chat, so please answer here

David
Site Admin

Re: Evil / Hero System

Postby David » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:36 pm

Hi Brinn,

The system is not complete yet in that I have not been able to get point allocation to work.

To gain points you need to kill players of the opposing team. So a Hero would need to kill someone Evil and vice-versa.

To use the powers granted by the kill points, you speak the words that were mentioned in that post by lakerc

With no point currently being able to be allocated on a kill, and basically no other Heroes or Evil dudes to kills, I have given 90 points to people who join the system. As no PvP really happens on this shard I have not pressed forward with fixing the problem for now.

What problems are you having with Discord? Quite a few players are using it successfully here. I believe someone had a problem with the client crashing when he changed from the Client window to the Discord window. Is that the problem you were having?

Return to “General UOSP discussion”