House Decay

This forum is for the administrator to post announcements and is read-only.
David
Site Admin

House Decay

Postby David » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:58 pm

On the 2nd January 2017 I will be turning house and boat decay back on. This is the 30 days' notice I promised when switching it off due to our house move last Christmas. We now have fast internet, a new server and a growing population and I feel it is now an appropriate time to return to normal housing rules.

House/Boat decay rules are simple: If you do not open your house door, double-click the locked door, or double-click the house sign for 15 days, the house or boat will be destroyed and any contents left on the ground where anyone can pick it up. The house sign will declare it's age warnings as time progresses.

Additionally to this, if the house owner's account does not log into the game for a period of 3 months, the house will be labelled as "condemned" and after a further 11 days it will be destroyed. This is to prevent people who have left the game from cluttering the land with houses which can be refreshed by their friends.

If you intend to go on extended leave you may buy a house refresh token for Platinum or Donation Coins which will give your house a 30 day life after which the normal 15 day decay period will be re-enabled. Note that if you will be absent for more than three months you can still lose your house after three months and 11 days.

Return to “Announcements”